Deborah Pagani x Westman Atelier
The Heart Pin is now available at Deborah Pagani! This once limited edition pin is now back and available in gold, silver, black, and now Rose!
Kink Free & Care Free
Non-Bendable & Dependable
Exquisite & Elevated
Cachet & Everyday
- RGRuthie G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoHeart Pin
So beautiful in my hair! Adds such elegance to the simplest hairstyle. Glad I purchased it! I'm ready to add to my collection of DP PINS!
- CCChristine C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove It
Very pretty and useful.
- VPVictoria P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGorgeous!!!
My hair is fine and thin. Most. Big, heavy hair accessories just do not stay in my hair. This beautiful hair pin is perfect. If it stays in mine it’ll work for anyone. I love how clean the design is and how beautiful it looks in my hair.
- CBCarolyn B G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSWEET‼️
This is a sweet hair pin-
I’m 71 yrs old with thinning hair-
I twist my hair into a bun then slide the stick pin through it-
The pin stays secure all day-
- LALisa A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo comfortable
Not only is this hair pin incredibly comfortable it's so pretty. I am so happy I found your site!
- LELois E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHeart Pin
I love it, however I have baby fine hair and would probably be better off with a smaller version of the pin.
- JHJudy H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTwo Heart pins ❤️
I bought two heart pins for my sister and I. We are African American women (so we don't have the straight hair of the women I've seen on the commercials?!). But, as I thought we love them in her braided hair and my straight but curly hair. Now, I'm looking forward to trying the other styles!
- KMKate M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the heart
I think it is very well made. It is beautiful. I love how the heart shows out from the bun. My only complaint is I have kind of thin hair then hair pin is slightly heavy so sometimes it wiggles out of my thin bun. But I will keep working on it to make it stay put. It might just be me not putting it in correctly
- KHKristine H B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfection
I have very long straight hair and this is the only pin that holds my hair all day without budging at all! I have several of the DP hair pins, but this one is my favorite — the black coating somehow makes this less slippery in my hair, even though it feels just as smooth to touch as my other pins.
- MIMaayza I.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoI have 4 of them
I love this black heart pin so much, I have 4 so I’m never without it. Excellent quality. My hair is very long and thick so I need two for a secure French twist. They have a lovely glint to them and the heart shape is beautiful. I hope Deborah Pagani expands the range of colors available for the heart pin.